The articles below were featured in issues of our e‑mail newsletter. To subscribe, please use the “Subscribe” form at right.
- Happy Thanksgiving from The Clutter Fairy Family! November 24, 2016 The Clutter Fairy family wishes you and yours a bountiful and harmonious Thanksgiving! Join us as we kick off a year of organizing projects to help you live the life you dream of.
- Are You Ready to Pick Up the Pieces? October 23, 2013 How ready would you be to take on responsibility for the affairs of a loved one in an emergency? Take our quiz to find out!
- Five-Step Daily Practice to Support a Clutter-free Life July 16, 2013 Take an upbeat approach to decluttering, generate positive emotional shifts in your life, and build organizing success on a foundation of happiness.
- Can You Really Go Paperless? August 23, 2012 There’s no simple route to paperlessness—it requires a multi-pronged solution. But the steps aren’t complicated, and each can make a dent in the volume of paper you handle.
- Uncluttered Home for the Holidays December 15, 2011 Could you enhance the magic of the season by reducing your workload and your seasonal clutter? What if you spent the holidays in a spirit of family and celebration, instead of overwhelmed by the stuff that doesn’t matter?
- Getting to Know Mom November 30, 2010 I admired Mom for doing the work of sorting and purging her life’s collections while she could give the gift of her memories to me.
- Organizing in Reality August 20, 2010 My goal is not to steal away as much of your stuff as I can, it’s to make sure you’re keeping only what you really want. It’s helping you fit in your house again.
- When the Choice Isn’t Yours Anymore October 19, 2009 Make choices about your stuff while you can still consciously choose. Don’t wait until those choices are taken away by declining health.